A collection of thoughts, interesting ideas, and trends

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Intro

Well, I've finally entered the online world of blogging. Not sure if this will be a regular occurrence or not, but I felt there was a need to capture and consolidate all the interesting websites and ideas that I come across on a daily/weekly basis. Much of these interesting ideas recently have come from Springwise (http://www.springwise.com/) which tracks and scans the globe for smart new business ideas and trends. Instant inspiration for the entrepreneurial mind!

In the past 6-9 months, I've also become very interested in eco-friendly, environmental sustainability products, services and ideas...and have been shifting my lifestyle and incorporating some new habits/practices to align with my new (and improved) "green" attitude. Small, baby steps - or the "walk, before you run" adage...and eventually it will become ingrained in everything I do that I won't have to consciously think about it anymore (well, that's the goal anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment